Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bright Night...

I normally do not post more than once a day, but last night was so interesting that I just couldn't help myself. I had just finished up yesterday's blog entry when Denise came in to take a look. While reading she noticed flashes of lightening outside the window. So, like any dumb Californian would do I grabbed my camera and tripod and headed outside! It was really an amazing light show that was really pretty close to us. The lightening was all around (meaning in front, side, back not like in the front yard or anything like that. I squeezed off a few frames and I think I caught a couple of keepers! Since this isn't something that generally happens out here it was really kind of cool.

I added a gallery of the pictures on Smugmug and it can be found here!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you got some amazing pictures, but then that does not suprise me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home