Sunday, August 14, 2005

Another step forward...

I forgot my camera today so I didn't get any captures... The main event for today was when we went to lunch. I told Devin I would give him $1 if he would walk into Ramons with one cane. It was VERY slow going, but he did it! He made it from the car into the restaurant and almost to the booth. I actually gave him an out on that one and let him quit when he was just about there. But it was a good distance and the first time outside the house! This was a really good move forward! His confidence is starting to increase, but the real driver is the money. Again I REALLY hate that, but it seems to be working so we are going to stick with it.

I did however take the above picture of Desirae laying on Denise the other day...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute picture of Desirae.

If a dollar is what takes to keep him motivated, give him the money.

Way to go Devin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home