Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a week...

Well, it has been an interesting week...  Actually I think it has been a bit longer than a week.  As luck would have it, I ended up getting another sinus infection that took me out pretty much the entire week.  I thought I was getting ahead of it but in the end, I didn't.  This isn't as bad as the one I had a few years ago, but it still hasn't been fun.  Deanna has also been coming down with something although I don't think it was the same thing.

The worst part has been blowing a week without nothing to show for it...  No work, no photos, no blogs pretty much nothing except a reduction in my sick leave balance...  Oh well.

Tomorrow they are finally doing the All Star soccer game.  I'm going to stay home with Deanna and Devin while Denise takes Desirae to the game.  It would be fun to go and see, but considering the circumstances it really isn't a good idea.

Denise is also starting to get sick so hopefully being outside all day tomorrow doesn't make her situation worse...

I don't think I mentioned this before, but earlier in the week Desirae tripped and did a face plant on the concert.  Denise received a call from the school to come pick her up.  The really impressive part is that after she did it she and her friend went into the bath room to clean up and then got into line to go to class.  It was an adult that saw her condition and sent her to the office to see the nurse.  She really did a number on her face and it looks quite painful.  It almost looks like someone hit her in the face.  I was really worried it was going to be a lot worse than it was but Desirae has tufted it out really well.  Then also sent home the safety report, I suppose they were worried we would think that someone beat her.

Oh, the coffee doesn't really have much to do with anything on this post.  I just happened to get it on my way back home after my doctors appointment...  I've been missing coffee this week...  Plus I thought it would be bad form to post Desirae's picture that Denise took...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home