Monday, January 25, 2010

Let them eat... Pie???


Well, first I think I might be getting over the black plague of death that has been brought upon me...  I still can't hear out of my left ear, but really, I never could hear that well out of that ear anyway!  During Denise's sister's visit they brought a box of fresh lemons so now we have pie.  Well, I don't have pie but the kids and Denise enjoyed it.

For those of you wondering, the "All Star" soccer game didn't happen last weekend because of the rain.  So they have moved it to THIS weekend!  I guess they decided having the girls play in a giant mud pit wasn't a good idea...  Go figure...

Oh, I not sure if I mentioned this before, but Denise made boeuf bourguignon and it was freaking AWESOME!  I was REALLY impressed and it was absolutely fabulous!  Here's to hoping Denise keeps up with the gourmet cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home