Sunday, August 17, 2008

Almost school & soccer...

This is the weekend before school starts (on Monday) and the schools had their orientation this weekend. Devin is starting a new school and it was pretty neat to see the new place he is going to. His new teacher seems pretty nice and Devin is starting to get excited about it. I didn't get a chance to go with Desirae to see her new class but Denise took her and that went pretty well too. Both Devin and Desirae are excited about going back to school. I think these orientations kind of help with that because the kids have a better idea what to except instead of just showing up.

Desirae also had her first (of what I assume will be many) soccer fund raisers which was a car wash in the middle of town. I ended up taking her to that and she ended up washing and drying quite a few cars. I am not sure how much money they made but it seemed like there was a lot of people/cars coming through! Her first day of practice will be on Monday I spent the time taking photographs and trying to capture everyone who was there and that I figure will be on her team. Those photos are stored here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home