Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quick post...

I am not really in the blog mood today - but I thought I would post this photograph that I took today - it was a really neat looking sky and I was able to get a nice shot of it.

Update: Okay, so I decided to come back and update this posting a bit.  Today was a pretty laid back day.  Denise and Desirae went into town for a Girl Scout "Build a Bear" event.  Devin, Deanna and I maintained the fort at the house.  I will have to find one of Denise's shots from the BB event but for the rest of us we just played around the house.  Mainly the day consisted of cartoons, Guitar Hero/Rock Band and real guitar playing.  Devin has decided that he wants to play Rock Band and has been practicing a lot on it.  So we created a new band with the two of us in it and proceeded to play through the game.  As the songs got harder the game play slowed down - but he was doing pretty darn good.  If you haven't played Guitar Hero or Rock Band it really is a hoot.  I am sure folks that know how to play the real instruments think it is stupid - but it really is a lot of fun.  I even pulled out the drums (not connected) and Deanna played with us.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 14 July, 2008, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Awesome picture!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home