Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Smoked iMac update...

Well...

I drove down to Northridge after work today, leaving a bit early to make my 1740 hrs appointment with a Mac Genius. Once I got down there they informed me "sorry" you warrantee is expired and the person lied to you on the phone and the repairs are NOT covered. So I get my estimate (of $658) for the repair and then ask to speak to the manager. That was a complete waste of time and did absolutely nothing. So I was informed that the person on the phone (Kim) annotated in the system that the repair was not covered. I said, "Dude, I drove over 2 1/2 hours to come down here. I guarantee you that I WOULD NOT have done that if the repair wasn't covered. This is BS and you need to do something about it. Well, their something was you can pay or you can leave... He did finally agree to hold on to the machine for a few days (no more than 60) so that if I (as in ME) can figure something out then I won't have to drive back down there to drop it off - again...

Okay, I am not happy, and I am tried...

Goodnight...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 28 February, 2008, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Yikes - so sorry about that. Seems like maybe there should be someone else you could talk to about the issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home