Sunday, February 17, 2008

Photo boondoggle to Del Valle...

Max, Desirae and I ventured out for a photo excursion today. We ended up near Del Valle Lake, which is where we had planned to go camping but didn't. It was just round sunset and we ended up going to the boat launch area and make a bunch of neat captures. I really liked the boats that I have above and to the right. I haven't seen what Max got but I am sure she got some good stuff. Desirae just ran a played until she fell down and skinned her knee. I was going to try to make some photographs of her but after the little bit of blood (and I mean little) she wasn't in the mood. Anyway I was really happy with what we got and the images. It will be nice to print them out on the large printer when I get home. It also makes me look forward to meeting up with Brad this summer for some of the areas out in his neck of the woods!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 27 February, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously Duane! We gotta be planning this. Problem is that I don't know how to plan such boondoggle. Call me and give me some direction for our shoot. I'm pretty stoked about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home