Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wayward blog

It has been a really long time since I have blog. Things have been a bit odd with me lately and I haven't really had the energy to take any photographs let alone blog. Today we went into today to get out of the house and to do something different. Deanna has the starts of pink eye, which you can see in the photograph above, but we still headed out. Devin has been wanting to go to a particular Mexican food place in Bakersfield so that was our intended goal for today. I had hoped to take more photographs but I really only shot when we were getting ready to leave. But at least it was something and I like the image I captured. Hopefully I can bring myself to photograph (shoot) something tomorrow.

I also bought a new XBOX game (FEAR) and I made the MISTAKE of playing it when we got home. It is a bit more intense (freaky) than I would like and it kind of like playing a scary movie. If anyone knows me they know that I don't like scary movies so this is kind of weird. I also think that playing it before going to bed was probably not one of my better ideas, but then again I haven't had too many good ideas lately so that isn't too much of a surprise.

Anyway - hopefully more to come soon...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 11 November, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Welcome back! I had to laugh when I read about playing a scarey game and going to bed, because I do know you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home