Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend closing out...

Well we had a pretty good weekend and had a lot of fun. Desirae even wanted to do a photo shoot so we did something with a school theme. Denise helped quite a bit to keep her focused and natural. The rest of the time - everyone pretty much played the new Wii. I tell you though - I didn't realize just how physical a video game could be. Devin and Desirae are really working the butts off with that thing. So we are getting ready to start a new week and hopefully it will be a good one. I am also on tap for jury duty so I might end up having to do that this week too - but I doubt it...

OBTW - last year - that look Desirae has - is basically how homework time went - most of the time... Hopefully not this year...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 30 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that look!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home