Sunday, September 09, 2007

Grandma...

Yesterday I went over to my Dad's house to visit with him and my grandmother. She isn't doing very well medically and I took this opportunity to do a portrait session with her. The images turned out pretty good but I really liked the ones that I had my dad shoot of the both of us. So I turned this dinning room into a mini studio will my box of gadgets. It was a really great time visiting and just catching up. Daren's (my brother) wife Aleen was also there so we had a chance to catch up as well. All in all it make for a pretty late night and I didn't make it home until 0030 hrs. I really think I gotta stop these late night weekends!

On another note Denise is having some time of allergic reaction to something that has now moved to her left eye so we are getting ready to head into town to go to urgent care...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 09 September, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - your grandmother looks terrific! I am very sorry she is in poor health.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home