Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lookout behind you...

Okay so the I was on the railroad tracks taking a shot when I noticed this green light on the track. I thought to myself, "Hmmm, that's kind of odd, I wonder why there is that green light on the signal". So I decided to look behind me and guess what - a train was coming! Anyway so I moved off the track (figured that was probably a good move) and proceeded to make some shots as it went by. It was pretty cool, but a little too close too...

Anyway I wanted to go to Santa Barbara to him Samys and to make some beach images. Well no one else really wanted to go and I was feeling restless so I just went by myself. It was a pretty LONG trip but stopping to take photographs on the way back was REALLY cool! The lighting was really beautiful on the way back so I tried to stop every place I could to capture some interesting scenes.

The kids finished the first week of school and everything seems to be going well. Both Devin and Desirae really seem to like their new classes. The school has completely changed their program. They have done really poorly in previous tests and an outside advisor is living at the school and helping them (watching them like a hawk) implement the new and improved program. Denise and I are really hopefully that this just might be the change that is need to make the school better.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 26 August, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - Amazing shots! I would like to see the rest. How the shcool thing works out - it should.

 
At Monday, 27 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the school is seeking help and wanting to upgrade their education. Do you have a new assistant for Devin now? If so, how's it working out?

 
At Friday, 21 September, 2007, Blogger Sam said...

I LOVE these shots! Who wouldn't want to go to Santa Barbara?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home