Thursday, August 16, 2007

Getting out...

I had the chance to get out and make some photographs the other day. It was really wonderful to get out and catch some really wonderful like as well as to visit a place I have never been to before. It ended up making for a very long day and I didn't get home until well after midnight - not exactly the smartest thing to do on a work day - but it was very therapeutic.

I also ran across this scene at work today. California is yet again in a power alert and everyone had turned off lights that didn't really need to be on. I thought the lighting down the hall way with the door and side lighting looking really amazing. For some reason I had brought my camera stuff into work so I was able to setup a tripod and make hte shot.

Oh - and for the first week back at work??? Let me just say I am REALLY glad that tomorrow is Friday...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 23 August, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Yeah, I really like the top picture, solidness of it and yet interesting details. The hallway lighting is intriguing. Good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home