Thursday, August 09, 2007

Week flying by...

Man this week feels like it is just flying by! It is hard to believe that it is Thursday already. We have been having a lot of fun and doing a lot of different things. We have gone out to dinner, walked along the beach, make a trip to Santa Barbara, Solvang, and exploring! We have also shot A LOT of pictures. In the evenings I try to process the images and upload the selects which at times is hard to do. So far though the beach images are selling VERY well. I have had my best day ever and if you check ShutterStock you can see that my long standing "Family in Leaves" image has been knocked from the number 1 spot by an image I uploaded yesterday...

We had a really great shoot today after we went out to dinner for Denise's birthday (it's actually tomorrow but the logistics made today a better day). It was a great time and we had a lot of fun (at dinner and on the beach). I did blow a few (a lot) of the shots because I was trying to shoot with a LONG lens (340mm) with a very low shutter-speed (1/30) not one of my better ideas - but we did get some really neat stuff. This was one of them that I thought was really nice. Not sure if it will make good stock - but I really like the image.

Well I am beat and I have more images to go through...

1 Comments:

At Friday, 10 August, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I checked SS and you posted some really nice shots. Looking forward to seeing more!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home