Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First flame!

Well today was an interesting day. I finally made my first flame on iStock Photo. This means I have an image that has sold more than 100 times - actually sold it twice today so the number is 101. Some people can hit this mark a lot sooner than I did - but I finally made it and I actually have another image that is right in line to become the second flame (just 4 more sales to go). Speaking of "flame" we also have flame back in our water heater... Well, it's actually a NEW water heater and it is working GREAT. And I didn't have to install the darn thing. There is a whole story to go along with that - maybe I will write it later. I am just glad that we have made it through another catastrophe!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 05 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the photo sale! That's truly awesome!
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home