Sunday, April 01, 2007

New eyes update...

Everything has been going very well after Denise's surgery. It is really hard to believe that it was surgery considering it only lasted about 10 minutes... Her vision is still pretty darn good but her eyes are fairly tired and she has to rest them a lot. She is on the first week regiment of eye medication which consists of drops 6 times a day. Next week it drops down depending on the outcome of her 1 week appointment. She is still able to see pretty darn good though - it is just amazing really...

Oh with the wind storm that we had last week - we didn't realize that a section of our fence blew down. We finally did notice it on Friday - or maybe Saturday - I can't remember. Anyway today I drove into Tehachapi to visit the new Lowes - you know they are improving home improvement... Actually I think it is a bunch of bull - improving home improvement would be me sitting on my butt drink a damn glass of iced tea with a little sliver of lemon in the air conditioning while WATCHING some poor sap digging out the broken boards, breaking up the old concert, planting the new board, and doing it all with a smile. I guess I could have video taped myself - but seeing my fat ass turning red with a sunburn, sweating profusely, and looking like I was about to have a stroke wouldn't be that much fun... Hmmm... Well I guess if I didn't think it was me it might be entertaining... But I digress... Anyway - the post it set - tomorrow I should be able to put the boards back up... I can't wait!!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 03 April, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Nice picture of Denise. Glad to hear she is progressing well. Sorry about the fence, but you at least made it entertaining!

 
At Thursday, 05 April, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Yes, entertaining story about the fence. Keep us updated about the eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home