Saturday, April 28, 2007

Anniversary...

Yesterday was our 17th wedding anniversary! Kind of hard to believe that it has been 17 years! It was kind of a low-key day. I did end up taking Friday off so Denise and I had the chance to have breakfast together. Trying to coordinate going out to town for dinner is a bit problematic so we didn't even try to do that. (The problem is we end up burning about two hours just in travel time). I didn't really do to much just a card and then 16 red roses and 1 white rose. Hopefully I didn't cross some flower god thing - but I thought it was a cool idea to do it that way. The best thing is that I really feel like our relationship keep getting better and better.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 28 April, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you guys and it is so cool that your love grows stronger. (NICE picture). I love you both very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home