Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Relaxation...

Okay, today was kind of a weird day. Today was a melt down day. I headed into work, went to my first meeting, and really before even walking in the door I knew I needed to leave. I am incredibly frustrated and I had some drastic changes I was considering implementing. Considering my state of mind I really figured making ANY decision was probably not a good idea. Immediately following the meeting I met with my boss, let him know what was going on, and he agreed I probably should take a couple of days to regroup. I do not recall being like this before so it was all very irritating.

After an odd day and once everyone was asleep I decided to make some milk and cracker photographs. Since I generally don't shoot from behind the "set" I thought I would post one this time. So I am editing some pictures now and listening to The Doors to try and unwind... Hopefully tomorrow will be better!


2 Comments:

At Thursday, 12 April, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Hope this are going better! Nice shot.

 
At Saturday, 14 April, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Don't know why the day was so off-kilter, but hope that a couple days off make it better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home