Friday, February 16, 2007

Wow - the week is gone...

Okay, so it has been a while since I have posted an entry. It has been another one of THOSE kind of weeks. Today was pretty good though (I took it off) and when I got home after shooting (pictures) Desirae wanted to play outside on the play set. The weather was pretty nice and we stayed outside for a while. Long enough for Desirae to get a little bit of a sunburn. Deanna also got in the act and was playing around with the swing set and with the other stuff we have outside. Denise got me to use the blower to move all the rabbit turds (alot of them) off the grass. Now that is one disgusting job!

Earlier in the day I connected up with Kris to search out some areas and try to make some neat photographs. We ended up heading out for breakfast first, then to a park, then a dam, and just searched around. Next time we need to get a shot list planned. I think that would really help focus the shoots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home