Sunday, January 21, 2007

More portraits...

I setup the studio today to test a couple of lighting ideas I have been learning about over the last few days. I ran across some information that went into detail on how the lights should be setup for certain looks and different ways to position your subject. We have been keeping the studio kind of setup so it is pretty quick and easy to pull out the lights, drop the background, meter, and shoot. I think this shot turned out pretty nice. The other reason is that what I took in town didn't turn out very well. I think I had some major camera jerk going on. But I did tweak my back when a bunch of 16x20 frames started falling when we were at Wal-Mart and I had to grab them and push Desirae out of the way - so when I tried earlier I wasn't feeling very well (Motrin hadn't kicked in).

2 Comments:

At Monday, 22 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful picture of Denise.

 
At Monday, 22 January, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

VERY nice pic of Denise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home