Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DAFO

Well I should have pictures but it is VERY late and I just don't feel like going through them right now. Devin got his DAFOs today so we drove down to North Hollywood to pick them up and have them fitted. Desirae decided to be horrible so I ended up taking her out of the office and sat in the truck with her - while she screamed and cried for about an hour. She finally calmed down and we went back in to finish everything up. From there we drove to Bakersfield to pick up our travel trailer because they were finished with it. So it has been a very long day and I am pretty darn tired... So hopefully tomorrow I will get some images loaded...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 25 January, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Sounds like a VERY busy day. I will be looking forward to some pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home