Sunday, December 03, 2006

Crazy Saturday...

Well, this was an interesting day. We went into town separately so that Devin and I could have a special day together. It turned out that he just wanted to go to the Lego store. Oh well, kids will be kids. I should have realized it when he kept talking about going to the iMac store or See's Candies. I thought he actually wanted to go to THOSE places instead of the Lego store. The problem was that was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to The Grove down in LA (well, LA area) in December. I won't even go to our local mall so going during the holiday was out of the question. Heck I would have been willing to go to the beach or all kinds of other places. I guess it was a bit disappointing, but we still had fun - even if we didn't go to the lego store.

On an irritating note - iStock has reduced their upload limits AGAIN so now I am limited to 15 images a week. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get all of the images approved but generally they reject something. At least I am getting more images up there though. At least ShutterStock doesn't have that issue and I am ALMOST at 100 images there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home