Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanks-Giving Weekend

This has been a pretty long week and just as long of a weekend! Today we had a chance to get out of the house and do some exploring. We did have the SMART idea of running around out in the desert and when we finally stopped to do some walking around we nearly froze. Between the wind and the temperature drop (the sun was going down) it was REALLY cold!

Yesterday we set up the studio and went through a couple of concept shots that I have been thinking about. I think they turned out pretty good and I have about 27 images waiting for review right now at the various sites I am listed on. On this particular shot I was trying to capture someone on the phone trying to get someone to be quite. I did want to expand upon the idea with another person but I wasn't able to figure out how to really control the camera remotely to pull that one off.

I did happen to figure out how to use the interval meter (I think that is what it is called) on my D200 to make a serious of captures of myself. I think this MIGHT be the way to stage a shot with Denise as the primary focus with me in the background. Like I said before I didn't get a chance to test that out but I think with a bit of planning it would work out. I did have a shot where I wasn't so grumpy - but I figured this shot was funnier.

For some reason I didn't take any pictures on Thanks-Giving. I am not really sure what the deal was with that but we did have a pretty good time though. We did not have anyone over, and I think this was the first year that we didn't have people over in a long time.

Oh - and for some reason Deanna just WOULD NOT go to sleep last night. Denise and I were ready to check in early yesterday but Deanna didn't agree until 0100 this morning. VERY frustrating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home