Friday, November 17, 2006

Devin's Appointment

We drove to Bakersfield today for Devin to see the orthopedist today. I am not sure how happy I was with the appointment, but it was good to get another perspective on his progress. As it turns out he is worried that the braces are breaking down his feet and without a different type of brace or surgery the damage could get worse to his feet. This is a bit different that the information we received from Children's Hospital and I am not sure what we are going to do. I think I would like to go back down below and see what they have to say before we decide on anything.

As seems to be the case these days Desirae was a complete monster for pretty much the majority of the day. I am not sure what is really going on there - maybe it is just that her brother is getting all of the attention but it is really getting frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home