Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Huh???

Okay I bet that surprised you! I was playing with my camera today at work and set it up for B&W mode. Not sure why I would do that but after talking with Kris about testing this mode I decided to give it a try. So that is my happy mug looking down at the world.

One of the folks in the office received flowers from her hubby so I grab the flowers and took some shots of them. Not exactly what I should be doing at work, and considering I am the boss it probably didn't really set a good example. But heck I thought they looked neat and I wanted to get a couple of shots of them. Besides I thought she might like some close up shots - I mean most people don't get to capture their flowers like that do they?

I used that 105 macro to get the flower shot - I REALLY like that lens and am VERY glad that I purchased it.

OBTW - Shutterstock accepted all 11 images I uploaded of Devin! Pretty nice to have a 100% accepted batch!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 23 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I love the flower shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home