Monday, September 18, 2006

Keep him medicated...

I am not sure if I mentioned this, but Denise switched doctors for the kids. The first thing that came out of it was that the new doctor did not have a very positive opinion of the kids previous doctor. He was also very concerned about the medications that Devin was on and immediately stopped two of them. He was also concerned with the way the previous doctor was treating Deanna and her diagnosis of asthma. I am not sure what all this is going to mean but right now it is nice to have someone that appears more proactive with the treatment of the kids.

On another note this first major writing assignment is kicking my butt. I am finding it extremely difficult to stay focused on the project and get the first draft of the darn thing done. I need to get it finalized and uploaded. I HOPE to reach that goal tonight - but considering it is already 2230 I am not sure if I am going to reach that goal... Oh well...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad to hear you have a doctor that is concerned and holding off on the medication. Hope it all works out well!
Keep working at it and the writing assignment will work out - it is the first one - they WILL get easier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home