Friday, August 04, 2006

Woo Whooo Vacation!

Vacation is upon us!!! Denise made it back safe today and I made it through the day, although the Freqs (Frequency Management) tried to give me a stroke toward the end of the day! At least it made the last few hours FLY by! So the kids are safely at Nana and Max's house and tomorrow we can load up the trailer and get it ready to go. The plan is to leave Sunday and either stop at a rest area, Wal-Mart, or whatever until we can check on on Monday. I think we might even try a state park Sunday to see if we can have a real spot to park on Sunday. Either way I am REALLY looking forward to this trip. This will be the first vacation Denise and I will have, with something planned, since oh maybe before we left Spain - which was what ahhh 2003 1993!!!!! So this is going to be GREAT!!!! We still have Deanna, but she is pretty calm and quiet.

Oh, that other smaller bag I bought through eBay came in today too! Pretty cool, didn't really want the ballistic nylon (wanted to stick with canvas) but it was pretty darn nice and I think it will work out well. I didn't really think the whole thing through though. I figured, hey a smaller bag will weigh less... That only works if you PUT LESS in the darn bag. Either way this will be a good grab and go bag and it is just a bit bigger than the Domke F5 bag.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I guess you REALLY need a vacation (2003). How old is Devin and where was he born???????? Have Fun!

 
At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

Wow your right! It was 1993... Damn time sure does fly!

 
At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

Enjoy your vacation, can't wait to see some pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home