Sunday, July 30, 2006

More pictures

I ironed the backdrop today and decided to practice taking pictures of Desirae again. I tried to get Devin involved but he didn’t want to have his picture taken today. Desirae, as usual, was willing and ready to go. She wanted to “model” a few different things and we did two sessions to try some different things. The biggest problem we have right now is posing and “fake” smiling. I figure that practicing will make the difference in that area. At one point I put the camera on the tripod and shot with the cable release to try to relax Desirae a bit. I think it worked though it was hard to know what was going on in the camera. The new backdrop stand seems to work pretty good and is VERY sturdy!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 31 July, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I love the shots and especially the sunglass one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home