Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Devin's turn

Denise and I have been talking about taking some specific shots to capture Devin's disability so this evening we set up the LRS and took a series of shots. Devin got tired pretty quickly but I was able to get a couple of good shots and my favorite is the one posted above. I ended up using some techniques I read about in a new blog I found yesterday (Strobist) and some information suggestions from the LightSource Flickr Group. It is really amazing how much good information is available on the net!

The other benefit from doing this shoot it got my mind off those damn cuts. I shouldn't have waited so long to take care of those things because they would have been MUCH smaller!!!

Oh, Auction Sniper helped me again. I ended up sniping a Photoflex MultiDisc 42" Reflector Kit. I ended up saving more than $60 on it so I am VERY happy about that!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 03 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Way to go - glad you were successful. Cute picture of Devin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home