Monday, August 07, 2006

Pismo Coast Village...

Well, after following the wrong directions again we FINALLY made it to Pismo. Just in case you are wondering, don't take a travel trailer down highway 58 toward Pismo. It was a very windy up and down path that was very SLOW. So we made it there, checked in and got our space. As it turns out we also got another day though we may have to move though they are going to try to make it so we don't have to move. We did walk down toward the beach and Denise was able to make her first trek through the sand. We took the stroller so I waited with Deanna while Denise walked over to the beach. Tomorrow we will do some more exploring. So far we like this place - tomorrow will be fun!

I took this picture yesterday with my D70 (I used that today so I downloaded the pictures today). Oh - I also had my 3rd picture accepted to iStock. Still haven't sold anything but at least I am not being rejected.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad you made it safely. Great picture of Denise!

 
At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Pismo, we loved it. Did you turn left at Albuquerque? Well, now you are at Pismo Beach with all the clams you can eat. By the way we did get some great clam chowder there since they do compete. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home