Sunday, July 02, 2006

I wish I was doing that...

Deanna fell asleep on Denise's lap today and did this cute little thing with her finder in her mouth. I was able to get the camera and take a couple of pictures and she didn't wake up.

We are still going through the process of getting everything ready for our get-together on the 4th. Right now it seems like there is going to be anywhere from 16 to 25 people depending on if certain people cancel. Denise's brother Brad is coming into town and should be here tomorrow - so I think for Denise if everyone cancels she will be happy that Brad is here.

I did finish up the backyard this morning and was greeted with a snake that scared everyone - since everyone was out there with me. Needless to say we quite our outdoor work shortly after that..

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 02 July, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

What a sweet picture! What kind of snake????? Yikes! You really do need a dog.

 
At Monday, 03 July, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

We think it was just a gofer snake...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home