Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rocket Launch

I received a call from a friend at work telling us about a scheduled rocket launch from Vandenberg AFB that was about to happen. So we moved everyone outside to watch it go. It was running a bit late but just before 2100 hrs Denise saw the contrail and we were able to follow the rocket for a while before we lost it in the clouds. It was pretty neat to watch and I am glad that we were able to see it!

It's been a year!


Well, it started a year ago today! I am surprised that I have kept this blog up and operational for that long but a year ago today I posted my first entry to this blog. Not sure what is going to come in the next year, but hopefully this blog will be apart of it.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 28 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations you are up once again. Beautiful shot on the rocket launch. Love, Mom

 
At Wednesday, 28 June, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - One year - that is amazing. I hope you continue because I really like your blog. Great picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home