Monday, April 24, 2006

Surgery is over…

It was a LONG day but everything went well and without any problem. There was a bit of a delay before they took my mom into surgery but it wasn’t too bad. The worst part was just the waiting around. She had to be there by 0900 hours to get some pre-injections (radiation and dyes), then headed over to admitting, and then up to check in. The surgery was supposed to start at 1230 hours but was delayed until almost 1430 hours. From there it was about an hour and a half for the surgery to complete, another hour and a half in recovery, and finally about another hour or so before she was cleared to leave.

Pretty much the waiting game included a lot of sukudo or whatever that number game is and just waiting… I did leave for a bit to walk over to a camera store that I had found online. I thought I might have been able to find another Domke camera strap but as it turned out they didn’t have any Domke and very limited Nikon stuff. Probably better that way anyway. At least I did move around a bit and ended up walking a couple of miles.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad everything went okay. And I really like the photo of the three of you on the couch.
Love Denise

 
At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Nice picture, Wanda, you did a good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home