Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Let the recovery begin…

So today was pretty good and Mom felt better than I think everyone expected. I know she still is in pain but she has mobility and is able to move her arm around more than I thought she would have been able too. From what the doctor said I thought it would have been much worse. I am sure the pain medication is helping though.

I did do some running around and finally got to the bank. I checked around for a new tire for the truck but I think I am just going to wait until I get home and just order one online. For some reason not too many places have the American General tires so my options are limited. So as long as I don’t get a flat on the way home I will be okay!

Speaking of home, tomorrow I head back. At least with leaving in the middle of the week the traffic shouldn’t be too bad and hopefully it will be a nice uneventful trip!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna you look great. Take care of yourself. We all love you.
Denise, Devin, Desirae, and Deanna

 
At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I like the picture of Duane and Darci - csn't say much for the picture of me, but I am feeling pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home