Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mid week...

Well I continue to edit photos from last weekends shoot. I am not sure if I really like this shot but decided to go ahead and put it up on the site. I must admit that the more I look through the shots the happier I am with them. I need to get a bigger back drop so I can do full length portraits.

I didn't mention this yesterday, but I "got the call" on Tuesday so I have been reliving my past hell once again. It looks like I get to go back to my normal job tomorrow morning and then I get to spend the remainder of the week in my dungeon. The only really good thing is it has given me a chance to connect back up with Pat and really talk about the RVing stuff.

Speaking of that - I think we are going to make the trek to Boulder Creek this weekend. It is close enough that we should be able to get there on Friday.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 22 March, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Be grateful you are not going to the dungeon to stay!
Desirae's picture is very cute.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home