Saturday, March 18, 2006

Late blogger...

Okay, I am WAY behind on posting a blog. The week went by fairly quickly and I was sick for part of it. I really should have posted something but I just haven't been able to get around to it. The above photo is a not-so-great photo of the new truck. Considering the weather has been pretty bad it is fairly dirty right now so it looks better here anyway. The really bad part about the weather being so bad is that we really can't go do any camping right now - unless we just want to stay in the trailer, which isn't really the point. I suppose in some ways the weather would be good for a photo trip - but I didn't think about that until just now...

One thing that is really interesting, since I have gone back to my normal job the weeks are FLYING by! I mean it seems like the week starts and then it is over. So that is kind of nice. The weeks are filled with a bunch of crisis but I think that is to be expected until I get back into the swing of things and get things going how I would like them to be.

I want to do some more portraits so since I need to get some shots of Deanna and her new hair cut I will try to pull out the studio tomorrow to make that capture and to get some new shots of Denise.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 20 March, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

WOW - Nice truck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home