Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday - Nana & Max

Nana and Max came down this weekend to spend an early Christmas with the kids. Devin and Desirae were really looking forward to them coming down. Fortunately they were able to leave early and made it down in pretty quick time so they had a good opportunity to play with the kids. So tomorrow's plan is to basically have an early Christmas complete with a turkey dinner and the kids will open their presents (from Nana & Max) probably in the morning. It should be interesting!

On the work front I am SO GLAD that it is Friday. This week was really a pain and I was really glad for it to be over. Next week is going to be a lot of fun (sarcasm intended) especially with everyone gone - so I will get hit (or continue to get hit) with all the BS that is my current work situation. At least I have a new monitor at work to make the mundane look better (feeble attempt at optimism).

I also got a call from the Nissan folks saying - OBTW - you need new tires... So this entire ordeal is going to end up costing me about $850. I am not very happy about that I would have rather had that occur in a couple of months (I knew the tire thing was coming). Had a realized that I probably wouldn't have done the service on it - and just stuck with the warranty repair. Speaking of that - they ordered a new replacement stereo and I should get my car back sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home