Sunday, December 18, 2005

Some assembly required...


Today ended with the kids (mainly Denise) making a Ginger Bread house. It was one of those kits but it was pretty cool. Devin in particular was wanting to do this all evening and he finally got his chance after dinner.

Nana and Max also left today to drive back to Livermore. We had a really great time this weekend and it was great that they came down. The kids really enjoyed it too - though we had to drag Devin away from his new video games to say goodbye. He was like "Goodbye!" as he moved his head toward the door but his eye's never broke contact with the television. We finally shut it down for a few so he could do it properly.

Well, tomorrow should be interesting. Everyone on my little team is on leave and the SHTF (again) last week so I have a bunch of stuff (busy work) to do while they are gone. I am "like so" looking forward to it I doubt I will be able to contain the excitement to sleep tonight! Anyway - hopefully it isn't too bad and like Denise said this isn't going to last forever. I also have a studio light en-route this week so at least I have something to look forward to each day (it could arrive any day!).

1 Comments:

At Monday, 19 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed the Ginger Bread House - looks like fun. We had a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home