Sunday, November 20, 2005

Let the games commence...

Devin just had to show off his newly found ability to play Sonic on XBox so he dragged Uncle Gary into a game (actually a bunch of games). Devin is really getting pretty good at the game and has went through multiple levels on it. I can't even figure the darn thing out (I tried to play it earlier in the day with him). I am sure over the course of the next few days Gary will get wrapped into multiple XBox games.

This morning when the light was coming through the "office" window I noticed the shadow of the blinds when Denise walked through them (the shadow that is). I thought the shadow looked pretty cool and asked her to sit in them while I tried to capture a couple of images. The shadow is probably distracting but I thought the effect was kind of neat. Plus the light was nice and warm. At least I didn't color-correct that out!

The rabbits are back!!! - Well the rabbits decided to come back and attack again. This time they decided that the Bronco would be a good place to find a hearty meal! So they ate one of the vacuum lines! This morning when I opened the hood - after I moved it - I found one sitting on the battery and he went running through the engine compartment when I opened it. I wish I would have had a pellet gun when he started fleeing so I could have dispatched him - but I didn't and he ran away.

I know I have said in the past few days that Deanna is really starting to respond to us and here is another example of that. Denise was in the office with Deanna and was playing with her and she was smiling and just happy. It is really neat to watch the change and to see how she goes from being completely unaware of everything around her to starting to respond. Denise even got her to laugh the other day. I am going to try and get that on video - I just haven't been successful on that yet!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 21 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!! Go to work you worthless slug. No wonder the chinks are kicking our ass. Love, Angelo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home