Saturday, October 15, 2005

Pumpkins...


Denise purchased two small pumpkins for the kids to DRAW on instead of cutting up. Devin and Desirae had a pretty good time drawing on their respective pumpkins. They also decided to name them too; Devin named his Charlie and Desirae named hers Angel. The ink idea might not have been a good one because it would come off and Devin kept touching his pumpkin so it go all over his hands.

Denise also put together her craft table she bought last week when we went to JoAnns. It looks like it is pretty nice and is going to work out well. She also wants to put it in the dinning room when she isn't using it, with a table cloth, and use it as a serving table (or something like that). I just can't visualize it but I am sure it is going to be good.

Speaking of tables we haven't received any update on our table - but it should be on it's way here now. We are both really looking forward to having that show up!

Here is also a video of Deanna getting a breathing treatment... Not a lot of fun - but it is something we have to do regularly now...

I also printed the photographs for the new frames Denise bought me last week... I went ahead and made smaller versions to post on the web. I was really happy with the way they turned out especially the one with the bird. Denise asked me to make that one and originally it wasn't even on the long list for possible prints. But after some cropping I think it turned out really nice.




1 Comments:

At Monday, 17 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and great videos too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home