Friday, October 14, 2005

Hey! Nana & Max!

Nana and Max made the long trip back down here from Livermore to visit the kids (and us!). They drove down today and got here pretty early. Both Devin and Desirae have been asking about them for weeks now and they were REALLY looking forward to them visiting. It does kind of suck that Deanna is sick and I am still under the weather. When I got home from work everyone was playing in the living room and visiting.

Devin wrote a book in school about the new puppy that he wants. He illustrated (pretty neat work for a 6 year old, he’s an illustrator now) the pictures and wrote the story. Needless to say he did mention in the story that “I don’t think daddy wants me to have a puppy…” I am not sure but I have a sneaky suspicion that I might loose that battle…

Well like I mentioned above Deanna and I are still not 100% but we are both getting better. Deanna still has to have her breathing treatments regularly but afterward she seems pretty good so things are definitely (have you ever noticed I use that word a lot in this blog) getting better.


We have not heard anything more on the referral for Deanna to go to Children’s Hospital. It generally takes a few days for the medical group to draft and authorize the referral but I assume we will get it maybe sometime next week or the week after.

I am beginning to get a little sick and tired of UPS... In the last two weeks they have screwed up two shipments for us. The first one was the books that Denise order and the latest one was a B&H Photo order I made for a replacement eye cup. It seems they can get the package in the local area - and then they send it to the WRONG place!!! I wrote BH and asked them to credit me the shipping (that I paid extra for to get it YESTERDAY). I am thinking that I am not going to use UPS anymore - at least for a while

1 Comments:

At Monday, 17 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful weekend- THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home