Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In loving memory of...

Loyd C. Long, born 16 Oct 1911 in Gould, Oklahoma and passed away on 15 Oct 2005. The service was very nice and small with military honors being presented by the Kern County Veterans Association. There were about 25 to 30 people there. After the service some of the people went over to my dad's house to visit. Rev Milt Cole told a few stories about my grandfather mostly related to camping and hunting. As I mentioned in a previous entry camping and fishing was one the main memories that I have with my grandpa.

Below are some of the photographs that I took. For the most part I didn't go over board with the pictures.

Grandma Leatha and my Cousin Ronda

Grandma Leatha and my brother Daren

My grandma Leatha watching a video of my brother playing at the Crystal Palace in Bakersfield

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home