Monday, October 17, 2005

Denise & Deanna...

I had not really planned on doing a blog entry for today and was going to just leave it alone tonight. However, I was editing some pictures that I took tonight of Denise and Deanna and this one really jumped out at me. I was actually in the "office area" watching a how-to-use-flash video and I started taking pictures of Denise and Deanna. I was basically just messing around. Denise wanted to show me the snuggle kiss that Deanna can do and that's when I capture the above moment. Anyway since I have been in a melancholy mood I thought this might lighten things up a bit.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - what a sweet picture AND well done.

 
At Tuesday, 18 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just brings tears to my eyes.
Sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home