Thursday, August 18, 2005

Were getting closer...

We are definitely moving closer! As you can see from the photo Denise is getting bigger and bigger. She is still scheduled to deliver the end of September. I, however, think it is going to be more like the first week of September. Ultimately we are going to have to wait and see, but forunately everything appears to be going well.

I had tried to take a picture of Devin, who wrote his first sentence on his own yesterday. He wasn't in the mood to be photographed so I wasn't able to get any pictures of that. I will try to do something to get it on the web as it is really cool. I won't yet reveal what it says until I have the photograph to go with it.

I did however take the above picture of Denise and Desirae together. I think it is a really nice shot of the both of them.

Denise had her baby shower tonight and she has not yet returned as I write this blog. From the sounds of it there should have been a good turn out. She is also going to check to see if there is anyone who can watch the kids when the big day comes. Right now we are having some difficulties in that area with everyone being so far away. Hopefully she will have some luck with that.

    Rabbit Update! I did finally get some pellets and I have engaged the enemy. The first battle commenced a few days ago and was long and hard fought. I did manage to engage multiple targets with only one confirmed kill during the offensive. Multiple enemy were wounded during the beginning minutes of the on-slot, however they did seek cover as soon as they realized their furry comrades were falling. The retaliatory strike was felt the next morning when a partly eaten dead rabbit showed up on the front porch next to the door. Now that is a VERY sobering sight! Luckily I went out the front door that day because I think Denise WOULD HAVE KILLED ME had she opened the door and found that present waiting for her.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 20 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of Denise and Desirae. I will be waiting for the picture of Devin and his first sentence.

Nice picture of Denise - memories!

You go sniper! Get those rabbits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home