Friday, August 26, 2005

Max is back!

Max made the trip back down here to see the kids and take my mom back! She made really good time and got here quicker than expected. She also brought down a DVD of the first time her and Nana road their quads. The kids, all of them, curled up with her to watch the video.

Desirae and I did go into town to do some running around and to make a Costco run. I think this was probably the first time the two of us have gone someplace together. Devin and I have done this before but never Desirae and I. She was WONDERFUL and it was a lot of fun. We went to Jack-In-The-Box for lunch, hit the bank, made a VERY quick run to JC Penny, and then did the Costco thing. Again, she was great during the entire trip - and it was a lot of fun! The only bad thing is that I didn't take the camera - so I didn't actually get any pictures of us today... Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home