Friday, August 19, 2005

Deanna Clarissa Ellison

    DETAILS: Deanna Clarissa Ellison, 19 Aug 2005, 0810 hrs, 6 pounds 3 ounces, 19" long, and (a lot) light brown hair
Hmmm - so yesterday I said I thought it was going to be early September. So it appears as though we were WRONG. It all started about 0530 this morning, well actually it was earlier for Denise but since I am the one telling the story it starts at 0530. Anyway, she woke me up and said, "Something's not right.". We got up and started getting ready. We got the kids loaded up and dropped them off at Angela's house (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, you saved our bacon today) and started the LOOOONG drive into Lancaster. On the way the contractions were getting REALLY close and I was starting to get worried that we wouldn't make it to the hospital in time. Actually, we almost didn't. We landed at the hospital about 0720 and we got them to quickly get us up to Labor and Delivery. I don't think they realized that she was so far along and long story short they ended up rushing her into an OR and she had Deanna at 0810. They didn't even have time to get the bed ready or anything. It all happened WAY TO QUICK. Anyway - the baby is health, Denise is health and everyone is doing well. I think they will come home on Sunday, but I am not sure about that one yet.

The pictures are located here!

And here are two pictures to hold you over until you click the above link!


4 Comments:

At Saturday, 20 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I said my bet was on Deanna being born in August, I meant the END of August! OMG what an absolutely beautiful little girl (perfect match for the rest of the family).

 
At Saturday, 20 August, 2005, Blogger Jon Kirby said...

CONGRATS!! Good thing you got to the hospital in time. She is absolutely beautiful and an absolute blessing to your family. Hope everyone will be home soon so you can begin to enjoy your new bundle of happiness.

 
At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duane & Denise - what a beautiful addition to your family. Your mom shared your page with me and I hope you don't mind me dropping in occasionally. I miss seeing you guys.
Wanda

 
At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Blogger Duane said...

Wanda - no problem! Great to have you here. Make sure you check out the entire blog though - I think my mom may have just given you a link to this page (day). If you click on "Ellison Snapshot" at the top it will take you to the current page - or you can just do the man link Ellison Snapshot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home