Monday, October 12, 2009

End of a long weekend...

The long weekend has come to a close. We didn't really accomplish much except for some yard work. I miscalculated and I thought the kids were out of school today but late Sunday Denise informed me of my mistake. We did make the most of it today and Denise, Deanna and I headed into town for some lunch and to run around.

Being that today was a "normal" Monday the Girl Scout meeting was still on. While Denise and Desirae were away I decided to try out some lighting techniques I read about a couple weeks ago. So I set up a makeshift studio and went to town shooting. The shot above was the first part while Denise and Desirae were gone. When they came back I wanted to try a couple of different things and I ended up getting this really cute shot with Denise and Deanna.

All I can say is I really wish I had a studio spot always setup so it would be easier to shoot. For instance when I went to start grabbing the lighting gear; when I popped the Pelican case I almost just said forget it. I am really glad I didn't!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Nice shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home