Friday, September 18, 2009

Bridging Ceremony...

Tonight was the bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts which I think means its like the start of the new year (or something like that). Desirae was part of a ceremony in the beginning where all the girls in the troop said something - I couldn't hear what they were saying and Denise isn't around right now to tell me what was going on! Anyway it was pretty cool and they went through a bunch of business; including giving out some awards which Denise got one for being a recognized good leader.

So tomorrow is Desirae's first soccer game, actually there are two games tomorrow in Rosamond so that should make for a long morning. We also have the shuttle leaving and I think we are going to try to get back out to the base to watch that. Of all the times that it has come down I have never seen it leave and I really would like to see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home