Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well...

I am not the most positive person on the block, but I did have an idea for a shot using scrabble© pieces. Not sure if the idea is going to work but I think it looked good. It was also nice to get the strobes (well, strobe) out and do some studio shooting again.

I would like to say that we accomplished a lot this weekend, but as it turned out my feeble attempt to fix my telephone/internet connected was a bust. I did have some success yesterday but I think my entire approach was wrong so I am going to have to do it again. Fortunately all the hard work (for the most part) has already been done so it shouldn't be too bad.

I also had a chance to practice some more on guitar so that was nice. Now had I just accomplished that "work" stuff that I forgot about tomorrow wouldn't be so dreaded! Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home