Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soccer Game...

Today was picture day and a game for Desirae for her AYSO Soccer Team "The Lightening Boltz". I missed the last two games but I was able to make it to this one. My original idea was to be a little lower key about photographing it but after 717 pictures I guess that wasn't the case. Even though our team only scored one goal it was still fun to watch them play. As usual I culled down the images to a more reasonable 138 pictures. So I hope everyone gets a "kick" out of them. Anyway the albums are here!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 27 September, 2008, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Thanks for the shots!

 
At Sunday, 28 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the photos from yesterday's game. Trinity enjoyed seeing herself in action. Yvette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home